Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Student Strife and Privacy

I started to compose a blog about a student's present difficulties and hard life in general the other day but I didn't have time to finish. A week doesn't seem to go by that I don't hear about, usually first hand from a student, some kind of trauma that he or she is enduring or has endured. I thought it might be good for the world or at least for the couple of people who read my blog to know how some kids live. It wasn't long before I realized that whatever I share could certainly be enough to identify the student because the school is small and the details I would have included would have been rather specific.

Today, another student shared details about her past and present home life and I just thought it's admirable that she even makes it to school most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment