Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hit the Ground Running

I didn't make any resolutions; I'm not that kind of person. If I were to wait until the beginning of a new year to resolve to make changes I'd make no progress at all. I need to keep taking those steps everyday(I'm not just talking about running). But speaking of running, I've already run over 25 miles these first three days of the year. The pace has been slow because of the surfaces that I've been facing but I have felt like I could go all day. I haven't been able to get out the door as early as I'd like and I keep finishing in the dark. Maybe I'll get a lunchtime run or two in this week.

Non-runners ask me how I do it....right foot forward, left foot forward, repeat.

1 comment:

  1. OK, So right foot forward then left foot forward......I will have to remember that the next time I think I can't keep going.

    ReplyDelete