Saturday, February 27, 2010

Born to Run....Errands

I just finished reading the book "Born to Run". It is difficult to not already be out running after reading it, but there are responsibilities and obligations to attend to. Grocery shopping is first on the list; I'd been trying to stretch out what we had on hand to payday and that was easy to do since there is enough on hand to feed four people for a month but with lots of holes in the meals like the absence of fresh fruits and vegetables or fluids. Ruth and Valerie have both expressed that their hair needs some attention. Actually, Ruth says mine needs attention too; I thought the long was growing over the grey nicely. I have to send out homework to one of my adult evening Spanish classes and later on this afternoon meet up with a conversational group. There is also a fan belt that has been riding on the dash of my truck for the past six weeks. I don't want to wait until I'm installing it on the side of the highway some snowy morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment